Music Ensembles in Schools
- 29th April, 2019 - 3rd May, 2019
This course is designed for educators who teach music in primary schools and they want to learn how to teach musical instruments and singing so they can create their music ensembles at the school.
1. To learn practical techniques that can easily be applied in a group of primary school students
2. To learn how to read music notation
3. To learn how to play school musical instruments
4. To provide theoretical and empirical experiences in Music Teaching according to the famous music pedagogues
5. To enhance the Teacher's musicality that will empower them to create more music with their students
6. To learn how a music lesson can be set up
7. To learn how a music ensemble is set up
8. To learn how to choose the right repertoire for a music ensembles
9. To learn how to develop orchestration of songs
10. To create a network for future projects
A variety of methods will be implemented in order to give both theoretical and practical support to the teachers. The participants will have the opportunity to participate in lectures, workshops, one 2 one lessons, team activities and music ensembles in order to an integrated training.